The Retractable Contouring Brush is perfectly angled to create enhanced cheekbones that are contoured with ease. The best part? It’s travel friendly for touch-ups throughout the day. Contains soft, synthetic brush hairs and is cruelty-free.
The brush you can’t live without. Get a stunning, softened effect with just the right amount of product blended out every time.
Cruelty-free, vegan, synthetic
1. Load your brush with powder from the Red Carpet Strobing & Contouring Kit and tap off excess product.
2. Sweep the brush on your face just under the cheekbones, just under the jawline and lightly across the temples.
3. Wipe the brush clean, and sweep away any extra powder by buffing the brush over your face.
Seamless, fresh and healthy coverage is here! Like a Pro! Blending Sponge is the fastest way to get a flawless complexion. We’ve developed a soft and latex-free material for easy application.
You’ll be amazed at the coverage this sponge provides. The finished look is flawless—say goodbye to visible lines, streaks or cakey-ness. It’s designed with two distinct surfaces that tackle large areas and hard-to-reach places. Its unique shape helps to reach even the most difficult areas around the eyes, nose and inner edge of the eyelid.
1. Dampen the sponge with warm water and squeeze out any excess.
2. Apply desired product and blend out with sponge by patting around your face. Repeat for desired coverage.
3. After each use, wash with sponge cleaner and warm water, squeeze out and let dry.
Filmstar Eyelash Curlers
Perk up your lashes for extra length and volume—with or without mascara! Our easy-to-use, latex-free lash curler gives luxe lashes quickly with its soft, curved base and ergonomic handle to ensure total control and comfort. Includes rubber pads that are gentle on even the most delicate of lashes.
Includes: Curler and latex-free replacement pad.
A good pair of eyelash curlers is a makeup artist’s secret weapon when it comes to bigger, fuller lashes, opening up your gaze for the ultimate doe-eyed look.
For best results, look down into a mirror when curling lashes and always curl lashes before applying mascara.
1. Open your curler and pop the base as close as possible to the roots of your lashes, being careful not to grab any skin.
2. Clamp and hold for five seconds, then gently release. Repeat three to four more times.
3. For added curl and height, place the curlers halfway down your lashes and repeat the process.