HOW IT WORKS
- Use the tweezers to pluck any stray hairs and brush up your brows with the spoolie.
- Apply wax to each eyebrow to hold the shape and add definition, and brush through with the spoolie once again to remove any excess product.
- Use the angled brush to apply brow powder, starting at the middle of your brow and working upwards and outwards in short, feathery strokes. When less product is on the brush, go back toward the inner brow and work brush up and out once more. This gives a more natural look.
- Apply highlighter below the arch of the brow, and if desired, on inner corners of eyes.
- Brush once through your brows with the spoolie to blend product and finish brows.